The Truth about Self-Publishing Your Bookgoldrushg | April 20, 2017 | 0
By the time you’re finished reading this book, you’ll know how to:
- Choose the best topic for you to write about
- Complete your book quickly (even without typing at all)
- Understand common publishing and printing industry terms
- Find an editor who won’t charge an arm and a leg
- Reduce editing costs by delivering a clean manuscript
- Design a simple but evocative book cover
- Understand what an ISBN is and why your book needs one
- Choose the best POD company for your project
- Learn 10 powerful ways to market your book for next to nothing
- Understand the importance of hosting a blog
Who this book is NOT for…
This book is NOT for people who want to spend hundreds of hours on the internet learning the ins and outs of self-publishing or who already know how to self-publish a book and list it on Amazon.com is less than two weeks. It’s also not for people who expect to jack into the Matrix and understand the process in a few minutes, because that’s not going to happen.
Who this book IS for…
This book is for people who are ready to invest a few hours to reap the benefit of hundreds of hours of research, and who are committed to seeing their work published and made available for sale.
About the Author
Mark Arsenault is a John Maxwell Certified Coach, Teacher, and Speaker and is dedicated to bringing positive mindset and motivational training to individuals and organizations. Mark is a Best-selling and award-winning author of a number of books, including Beat the Curve, with Brian Tracy, and the best-selling Semicolon; Memoir of a Colon Cancer Survivor and A New Home (The Jen-Jen Chronicles, Book One). He’s been quoted in SUCCESS Magazine, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post and The New York Times. He also appeared in a national anti-smoking campaign. Visit Mark’s blog at http://MarkTruth.com.